Download this free eBook commentary on the book of Philippians by Lynn H. Cohick to help guide your sermon or lesson preparation.
Topics covered in this eBook include:
- Discover the source of Paul’s hope and confidence.
- Find encouragement to face your own struggles, and courage to run the race.
- Grow in unity—and in joy—with your church and fellow Christians.
- Escape the trap of comparing yourself to others.
- Live faithfully and creatively in what God calls you to do.
Resource provided by Zondervan Academic
Download Instructions: To download this resource, enter your email address in the field provided and click on the yellow “Get the Free eBook” button. From Zondervan Academic: “Sign up to receive the FREE eBook & newsletter from Zondervan Academic. You can unsubscribe anytime.”