ChurchPlants.com respects your privacy. We strive to provide a safe and secure user experience.
Please read the following privacy statement to find out more about our how we handle your information. In it we outline our online data collection practices and data usage policies.
- It does not apply to the practices of companies that ChurchPlants.com does not own or control, or to people that ChurchPlants.com does not employ or manage.
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other Web sites to which you choose to link from our Site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other Web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Information collection and usage
- ChurchPlants.com collects personal information when you register with ChurchPlants.com and when you use the ChurchPlants.com website.
- ChurchPlants.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, browser type, access times, referring web site addresses, and the page(s) you request. Typically, this information is not linked to your personal account information.
- ChurchPlants.com may also gather certain information about your use on ChurchPlants.com, such as what areas you visit and what services you access.
- ChurchPlants.com uses the information we gather on ChurchPlants.com to fulfill your requests for products and services, to operate and improve the ChurchPlants.com website, to contact you, to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients and in general, to foster a positive user experience.
- ChurchPlants.com may disclose information to companies and individuals we use to perform various functions on our behalf. Some examples include our Web server hosting partner and credit card payment processor. These companies and individuals may have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- ChurchPlants.com will disclose information if legally required doing so, by a governmental entity to:
- Comply with a legal process
- Protect our rights or property
- Prevent a crime, or
- Protect the personal safety of users or the public
- ChurchPlants.com will disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event we become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court. You will be notified of this via email or through a prominent notice posted on the ChurchPlants.com website.
Cookies & Tracking Pixels
We collect non-personally identifiable information through the use of tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a web page and, in combination with a cookie, allows for the collection of information regarding the use of the web page that contains the tracking pixel. We use tracking pixels to tell when an advertisement has been clicked on or otherwise interacted with.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we may also engage a data provider who may collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. To opt-out of these data provider cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Security of the Personal Information