Church Planting Self-Reflection: 10 Must-Ask Questions
Editor’s Note: Although the content of this article comes from the world of coaching and college basketball, these are vital questions for church planting self-reflection.
One of my favorite Twitter sites is CoachTheCoaches. It is a goldmine for leadership lessons, inspiration and tips on how to lead successfully at a high level. Recently, they posted an infographic from the incredibly successful Oklahoma Sooners women’s head basketball coach, Sherri Coale. You can follow her on Twitter HERE.
As I looked at her thoughts on self-reflection, I wanted to make sure I passed the content along to you. The following are 10 Questions Every Leader Must Ask Themselves we learn from Coach Coale:
- What are the three things you absolutely know for sure?
- What are your non-negotiables as a coach?
- Who or what keeps you in your lane?
- What is your personal mission statement?
- What are the three best decisions you have made in your life?
- What’s at the heart of your greatest regrets?
- How do you stay sharp?
- What qualities in other people drive you crazy?
- What is your Achilles heel—personally and professionally?
- When are you at your best?
Which one question caused you to reflect the longest?
This article originally appeared here.