- What did God show you when he put this dream on your heart?
- What do you see when you daydream about your church?
- What does it look like?
- What does it feel like?
- Where are you going to plant? What neighborhood or part of town?
- How does this city celebrate diversity?
- Who’s coming with you?
- Who’d worth going hard after?
- Who will you be relatively indifferent about joining the team?
- Who will you have to say no to?
- Whose words, opinions, and preferences have the ability to actually help determine who we are, what we do, what we say and how we say it, where we spend money, and who gets invited to lead?
Geno Olison is the lead pastor of the South Suburban Vineyard, a multiethnic church in the south suburbs of Chicago. He is a gifted leader and communicator who has devoted his life to church planting and cross-cultural ministry. As a pastor and an Area Leader in the Midwest-North region of the Vineyard, Geno is passionate about helping people build cross-cultural relationships through the local church.
Read more stories of church planters who are transforming their communities with diverse expressions of Vineyard churches. Hear about the different models, methods, and people that make up Vineyard Churches. Download the What Vineyard Church Planting Looks Like eBook here.